Seeking a motivated developer to join the Endpoint and Forensics (E&F) team.
- Design and develop tools to perform automated data identification and extraction from seized collateral.
- Identify techniques for technology discovery in provided datasets.
- Design and develop tools and capabilities highlighting the presence and use of the discovered technologies.
- Research and implement new methods of data exploitation through the use of tools, and integrate them into the processing system architecture.
- Perform research on defined technologies and/or target specific topics.
- Respond to high-priority customer requests for information (RFI).
- Experience with Perl, or experience with a dynamic/multi-paradigm language (Rust, Python, Ruby, Groovy, Scala) and the willingness to learn Perl
- Experience working with a relational databases. E.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLLite
- Full understanding of intermediate programming concepts and familiar with advanced programming concepts
- 12 or more years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or additional work experience and/or certifications can be substituted for a degree
- Understanding of mobile device operating systems (Android and iOS) is desirable
- Understanding of Windows (the registry, NTFS, event logs, etc.) is desirable
- Experience developing web applications built around the MVC pattern
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Our culture demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Resolute was named Best Benefits for all employers in the Baltimore area. They include 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a 10% 401k retirement company contribution, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!