Seeking a multi-discipline engineer with understanding of the TCP/IP model to work with a device handling many kinds of traffic.
- On a team redeveloping an application that uses a networking based assembly-type language, familiarity with low level languages would be helpful.
- You will learn specialized cyber solutions, and gain Real-world incident management/incident response experience.
- Work with a suite of deep packet inspection products, such as DPPM, MCCPOS, CPA, CMM, ISM and NetDefender. Support’s customer’s system security requirements and certification and accreditation processes.
- Support both developmental and operational testing. Systems software and malware engineering.
- Programming and analysis experience using Cyber Analysis or malware detection and mitigation software.
- Utilize Cybersecurity techniques and Network Analysis; experience with TCP/IP fundamentals, Windows Operating Systems and supporting Office applications.
- Candidates must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI with Poly Clearance.
What is it like to be Resolute?
Resolute offers exceptional compensation and benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
We take pride in performing rewarding and challenging work in mission critical areas. Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Apply today if you are seeking a purposeful career!