The Resolute team is seeking a Systems Integrator who will be responsible for managing the operating system layer and the mission application layer on High Performance Computing (HPC) systems.
- Provide software product ownership for HPC tools
- Apply knowledge of Linux System compute, network, memory, and storage components
- Diagnosing system issues on Linux-based clusters
- Work with SLURM Workload Manager, and HPC parallel programming methods such as OpenSHMEM, pthreads, Open MPI, and UPC
- Generate documentation for the full software stack through knowledge of CM tools, web documentation, and issue tracking
- Execute test codes for characterization of software performance
- Work in a few architectural paradigms
- Eight or more years experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling, and supporting COTS/GOTS software.
- Experience writing scripts using Bash
- Experience diagnosing system issues on Linux-based clusters
- Experience with SLURM Workload Manager
- Experience with HPC open source parallel programming methods such as OpenSHMEM, pthreads, Open MPI, and UPC
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or additional work experience and/or certifications can be substituted for a degree
- Required clearance: TS/SCI with poly
- Experience with automating system procedures/tasks and using benchmarks to confirm subsystem health
- Experience with Linux cluster/node monitoring tools such as NHC (Node Health Check)
- Familiar with InfiniBand network communications
- Familiar with parallel file systems such as Lustre
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Our culture demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Resolute was named Best Benefits for all employers in the Baltimore area. They include 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a 10% 401k retirement company contribution, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!