Reverse EngineerHiring a low level multi discipline engineer who likes to think outside the box and work with a large variety of technologies.
- Performing embedded development, vulnerability analysis, and reverse engineering.
- Work with a team on operational missions, solving some challenging engineering problems.
- Analyzing embedded software systems in assembly and C
- Experience with reverse engineering and analysis of software
- Experience with Ida Pro or customer complimentary tool
- Experience with operating system internals; working with embedded software systems running on Unix, Linux, Windows, VxWorks and/or psos operating systems
- Low-level programming of device drivers
- Working knowledge of common protocols/standards such as TCP/IP, SDH/SONET, ATM, MPLS/GMPLS, Ethernet, Carrier Grade Ethernet, SS7
- Experience with 3G, 4G, LTE
- TS/SCI with poly clearance required
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!