System Engineer Senior
Senior System Engineer
The ideal candidate will work with a team of System Engineers in the design and development of a new system architecture. Seeking a strong critical thinker, and a motivated self-starter capable of implementing in a CNO environment.
- Fourteen or more years of experience as a System Engineer supporting system architecture, development, requirements analysis, and process execution.
- Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Experience with analysis of architectural data flows and interface definition.
- Ability to assess possible architectural limitations or shortcomings in such areas as scaling, speed, and throughput.
- Experience in modern digital telecommunications systems and protocols, to include: Optical Transport Network (OTN) Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM), Synchronous Optical Networks (SONET), SDH and PDH, LAN/WAN Networks, IP Networks, and ATM switches.
- Experience generating component/system specifications as well as identify solutions.
- Hold an active TS/SCI with poly clearance.
- Familiarity with XML/XSD, messaging and schemas.
- Familiarity and experience with Linux environment.
- Experience with Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence, etc.) as applicable to Agile/Scrum development and collaboration environment.
Our culture demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Resolute was named Best Benefits for all employers in the Baltimore area. They include 39 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a 10% 401k retirement company contribution, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!