Java Engineer - Web services to Backend
Java Engineer to develop backend web services, for an enterprise platform. Our project is creating real time collaboration throughout the analyst process. We will connect components of the analysts workflow to allow them to expedite the delivery of mission critical intelligence.
In this role, the engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing server side capabilities with REST services, Java, and Spring
- Working with Webservices back to a database, such as Mongo DB, Elastic and or Preconus/Toku DB
- Building custom JMS integrations, and high speed data flows and work flows like CAMEL and Active MQ
- Working across multiple platforms that interface with large analyst workflow systems
- Develop custom code for a cloud repository using Java EE, Spring, Webservices, Rest, JMS, Maven, and GIT
- Participate in team planning and overall strategy, and collaborate with other engineers
- Stay up to date on latest trends and technologies, and suggest way to continuously improve
- Experience with Java EE for back end development
- Prior experience working with at least two of the following: Spring, Webservices, Rest, JMS, Maven, GIT
- Familiarity in at least one database technology, such as Mongo DB, Elastic and or Preconus/Toku DB
- 5 or more years of experience in the software engineering domain
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is preferred, but not required
- Able to work with complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems)
- Top Secret/SCI with poly clearance
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!