Senior Systems Engineer
Resolute Technologies is hiring a Senior Systems Engineer to support a new Cyber Security effort. The ideal candidate will contribute to the development of System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents. They will also manage system requirements and the delivery of Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) production systems. The work location is a contractor scif in the National Business Park in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Developing of system and functional requirements, and resource allocation of project hardware, software, facility, and personnel.
- Participating in Configuration Control Board meetings, and design, program, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
- Participating in an Integrated Product Team and design new capabilities based on development and operational needs.
- Allocating real-time process budgets and error budgets to systems and subsystem components.
- Deriving from the system requirements and stakeholder needs, define requirements functions that may be logically inferred and implied as essential to system effectiveness.
- Twenty or more years of experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is highly preferred.
- Experience deriving lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements.
- Experience generating alternative system concepts, physical architectures, and design solutions.
- Experience participating in the development of system engineering documentation, such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications, and Interface Control Documents.
Required clearance: TS/SCI with poly
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Our culture demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Resolute was named Best Benefits for all employers in the Baltimore area. They include 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a 10% 401k retirement company contribution, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!