Embedded Engineer, Linux OS
Linux Embedded Engineer
Perform bit level vulnerability analysis, software development, and operational support for complex embedded systems. This job has been created in response to new mission requirements.
- C++ development on embedded systems
- Strong scripting skills (Python preferred)
- Linux experience is necessary
- Active top secret TS/SCI with poly clearance required
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related discipline from an accredited college or university
Desired, but not required:
- Kernel or driver development skills a plus
- TCP/IP and network protocol experience
- Computer Network Exploitation experience strongly desired
- TS/SCI with Poly clearance required
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!