System Engineer, SOA
Senior System Engineer, SOA
The hired candidate will Lead System Engineer in the design and development of a new system architecture. Seeking a strong critical thinker, and a motivated self-starter capable of implementing Agile and DevOps environment.
- Develop scenarios and an Operational Concept that describes the interactions between the system, the user, and the environment.
- Review and approve system engineering documentation to ensure that processes and specifications meet system needs and are accurate, comprehensive, and complete.
- This position is focused on the end-to-end engineering of interfaces, both internal and external, and architectural level system engineering activities.
- The preferred Systems Engineer will have experience managing Scrum Team and be Scrum and Product Owner Certified.
- The successful candidate should be able to work with the development and test organization, participate in sprint planning, sprint execution and retrospectives.
- A solid understanding of the necessary tools needed to implement a DevOps Process Framework, i.e. Application release automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Fifteen or more years of experience as a System Engineer supporting system architecture, development, requirements analysis, and process execution
- Experience with analysis of architectural data flows and interface definition
- Ability to assess possible architectural limitations or shortcomings in such areas as scaling, speed, and throughput
- Understanding of networking protocols such as, TCP/IP, IPv4/6, ICMP, SMTP, etc.
- Familiarity with XML/XSD, messaging and schemas
- Familiarity and experience with Linux environment
- Experience with Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence, etc.) as applicable to Agile/Scrum development and collaboration environment
- Hold an active TS/SCI with poly clearance
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!