Sr. Software Engineer - Data Science
Senior Software Engineer – Data Science
Resolute is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join a Data Science program. The engineer will be responsible for creating complex operational data flows including the storage, transport, management of data, and data security, data compliance, and knowledge store management.
Will also be working with the mission customer to perform exploratory data analysis on raw data to clean, enrich, transform and convert the raw data.
- 7 years or more of experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience using the Unix command line
- Experience writing scripts using Bash and/or Python
- Experience creating, managing, and troubleshooting complex data flows
- Experience using Apache NiFi to process and distribute data
- Experience with Corporate data flow processes and tools, data security and compliance procedures and policies
- Experience with infrastructure as code principles and automation tools such as Ansible (Puppet and SaltStack acceptable)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related discipline from an accredited college or university, or in lieu of degree, additional years of experience
- Required clearance: TS/SCI with poly
- General High Performance Computing (HPC) technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage components
- Experience with the Elastic Stack: Elasticsearch/Kibana
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Experience with time-series visualization tools such as Grafana
Resolute offers benefits such as 39 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!