Software Test Engineer
Resolute has an amazing opportunity for an Automated Tester!! The person hired will join a team moving manual system tests into the PyTest framework. The tester will create core framework capabilities as well as develop project specific tests. This long term, high-visibility effort is foundational to accelerating the organizations deployment of mission capabilities. The tester will test software following a formal testing method using various telephony and networking hardware spanning multiple hardware platforms.
- Five or more years of experience as a test engineer developing/executing test scripts and analyzing.
- Python experience to include developing scripts in Python and creating regular expressions for searching data sets.
- Ability to test in lab environments using various telephony and network hardware.
- Experience creating scenarios that support creation of test cases and procedures; and ability to manage discrepancy reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline (or four additional years of related experience may be substituted for Bachelor's degree).
- Clearance: TS/SCI clearance with poly is required.
Additional Qualifications (nice to haves):
- Familiarity with Jenkins or other Continuous Integration Frameworks desired.
- Familiarity with PyTest or the Robot test automation frameworks desired.
- Familiarity with SPLUNK.
- Familiarity with SPHINX.
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 39 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!