- Installs and configures software and hardware
- Monitors, tunes, troubleshoots, and provides administration of production, development, and test systems
- Interfaces with network, storage, facilities management, and security teams
- Configures, tunes, and maintains Dell and Cisco UCS blade servers
- Provides assistance to system users and developers as needed
- Optimizes systems operations and maintains system documentation
- Active TS/SCI with poly clearance required
Operating Systems – RHEL 5/6/7, SUSE Linux Ent 11, Ubuntu Linux, MS Windows 7, Server 2008/2012
Application Software – Vmware Server/Client View, ESXi 6.0, Cisco UCS Manager, Dell CMC
Virtualization – Vmware
Hardware – Dell M1000e Chassis, Dell PowerEdge M905/M910 Blades, Cisco UCS 5108 AC2 Chassis, Cisco UCS B200 M4 Blades
What is it like to be Resolute?
Resolute offers exceptional compensation and benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
We take pride in performing rewarding and challenging work in mission critical areas. Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Apply today if you are seeking a purposeful and impactful career!