Software Engineer, Principal
Principal Software Engineer
Provides software engineering leadership within a fast-paced, dynamic software environment. The principal software engineer is responsible for the leading core legacy application, as well as the next-generation capabilities. This includes knowledge in the following across various operating system ecosystems:
- SpringMVC, including Sprint Boot applications
- MongoDB backend databases
- NiFi, including custom component development
- Microservices development
At minimum, the candidate must have the following:
- 15 or more years of experience as a Java software engineer
- Experience with Spring, with a strong understanding of dependency injection
- Experience with Spring MVC and other Spring features are a plus
- Experience developing RESTFUL web services
- Experience with JPA or Hibernate
- Experience using Tomcat or similar web server
- Knowledge of the Maven build management Tool
- Experience developing with SpringBoot
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Our culture demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
At Resolute, our engineers work on state-of-the-art challenges in software engineering and cybersecurity research. Our engineering culture and family environment fosters world-class engineers and leaders that tackle our customer’s most challenging problems.
Resolute was named Best Benefits for all employers in the Baltimore area. Our benefits include 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a 10% 401k retirement company contribution, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more. Come see why and join the Resolution!
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!