Information System Security Engineer
The Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) shall perform technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, and compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations. Will recommend mitigation strategies for areas of non-compliance and/or vulnerability.
- Validates and verifies system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security designs.
- Support the implementation and integration of IA and security systems and system components.
- Builds IA into systems deployed to operational environments.
- Supports the building of security architectures. Assists in the identification and implementation of information security functionality.
- Assesses and mitigates system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Contributes to the security planning, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations.
- Top Secret/SCI with poly clearance.
- Certification in one of these is required: Security+ CE, GICSP,
GSEC, or SSCP
- Experience in one or more of the following: system security design process; identification; authentication; and authorization; system integration; risk management; intrusion detection; contingency planning; incident handling; principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, and access control); and/or security testing.
- Experience supporting security authorization activities
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!