Software Test Engineer
Software Engineer, Test SpecialistHiring a Software Engineer to test and develop backend web services, for an enterprise platform. Our effort is creating real time collaboration throughout the analyst process to allow them to expedite the delivery of mission critical intelligence.
In this role, the engineer will be responsible for:
- Partner with data characterization teams to produce and execute end-to-end, operational, and performance tests, leading releases through their deliveries,
- Ensuring compliance with standards and requirements, identifying and mitigating risks.
- Debugging of delivered software, diagnose, and troubleshoot systems to resolve problems uncovered by testing.
- Develop scripts to automate test execution and analysis.
- Experience as a Software Engineer or Software Test Engineer supporting the full system development life cycle
- Experience developing in Java and working with scripting languages, e.g. Ruby, Python, Perl
- Experience with Eclipse, IDE, Spring Framework, Maven, Git and Subversion
- Experience developing, executing and enhancing test plans and procedures
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly Clearance
- Agile development environment
- Cloud based development and Streaming Analytics
- Hadoop, Map/Reduce, PIGLET
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!