Senior Linux Engineer
Be a part of a team that is modernizing a large scale cloud infrastructure, on a team that manages a large analytic cloud repository. The Senior level Linux Engineer must have experience in system administration, scripting and automation, and a strong background in troubleshooting operational system issues as they arise. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Manage and maintain Hadoop, Accumulo, RabbitMQ, and Spark cluster’s within Openstack environment.
- Build custom scripts to address the reliability/performance issues.
- Write automation scripts to improve system performance.
- Run security scans and also applying the security scan results to the systems.
- Develop and maintain VM’s in Openstack environment.
- Implement monitoring tools to notify the System Administrator of status on multiple node clusters.
- Linux administration and system engineering experience on complex systems for 10 or more years
- Ability to write custom scripts in Java, Ruby, Python and/or Bash
- Hadoop, Accumulo, RabbitMQ, and Spark cluster’s experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or additional work experience and/or certifications can be substituted for a degree.
- Active Top Secret/SCI with poly clearance is required
What is it like to be Resolute?
Resolute offers exceptional compensation and benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
We take pride in performing rewarding and challenging work in mission critical areas. Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Apply today if you are seeking a purposeful and impactful career!