Linux System Administrator
Provide System Administration support to a small team of developers re-architect a system into microservices, including patching, security and configuration management for multiple applications and systems in the Technology Applications organization. The candidate may have the opportunity to participate in re-architect an application analysis workflow while the organization strives to economize storage capabilities.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
At least 6 years of system administrator experience (Linux, Unix or Windows), including operating system software, troubleshooting, installing the desktop and windows manager, and performing BEA WebLogic administration.
- Linux experience is required
- Tomcat/Apache experience is highly desired
- Experience with ElasticSearch is highly desired
- Experience with MachineShop is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes, Rancher and Docker is desired
- Familiarity with 2-way SSL certs, applying patches (Tomcat), managing Centos boxes
- Manage the day to day operations of the Apace Tomcat, Apache Webserver, and ElasticSearch engine
- Map IP addresses from public to private. Ensuring that instances are backed up and can be quickly re-instantiated in the event of an underlying hardware failure
- Disk space management
- Clearance: TS/SCI with poly required
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) experience would be beneficial
- Experience with configuration management tools
Our culture demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Resolute was named Best Benefits for all employers in the Baltimore area. They include 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a 10% 401k retirement company contribution, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!