Senior Cloud Administrator
We are hiring a senior level Cloud Administrator to augment the existing operations team for a large analytic cloud repository. Candidates for this position must have experience as a system administrator for large Hadoop and Accumulo based clusters, and a strong background in troubleshooting operational system issues as they arise. Be a part of a strong team that is supporting the security of our nation and allies.
- At least three years experience managing and monitoring large Hadoop clusters (>1,000 nodes).
- Experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby for software automation.
- Experience in the design and implementation of multi-platform, multi-system networks, including the composed CISCO and UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms.
- Must be comfortable diagnosing network performance shortcomings and designing and implementing performance improvements.
- Have ability to work with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, and Big Table.
- Demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- Technical knowledge of peer-to-peer distributed storage networks, peer-to-peer routing and application messaging frameworks.
- A Cloud Administrator certification is required, such as Hadoop/Cloud Systems Administrator Certification.
- Active Top Secret/SCI with poly clearance in required
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation.
- Significant experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operations, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment.
What is it like to be Resolute?
Resolute offers exceptional compensation and benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
We take pride in performing rewarding and challenging work in mission critical areas. Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Apply today if you are seeking a purposeful and impactful career!