Senior Reverse Engineer
Resolute is looking for a Senior Reverse Engineer who will perform and enable complex analysis of forensic, event and signature data as well as binary, mobile, executable code leading to the detection of a variety of threat types including malware and potentially advanced persistent threats.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert on malware detection, analysis and mitigation.
- Ability to develop code that takes advantages of a weakness in an operating system, application or any other software code, including application plug-ins.
- A Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related STEM discipline with eight years of demonstrated experience. In lieu of a degree, 12 years of demonstrated experience is required.
- Required clearance: TS/SCI with poly
- Familiar with disassembly tools and able to develop functional exploits; Create custom shellcode; develop code that can bypass typically security measures; experience with ring 0 programming.
- Demonstrated experience and/or training in using both static and dynamic tools/techniques to analyze and reverse-engineer malware, to include: Binary Ninja, Immunity Debugger, Ollydbg, Windbg, Ida Pro, and/or Ghidra.
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Our culture demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Resolute was named Best Benefits for all employers in the Baltimore area. They include 39 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a 10% 401k retirement company contribution, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!