Vulnerability Engineer - IoT
Vulnerability Engineer – IoTVulnerability Engineer to perform research, development, and deployment of capabilities for Internet of Things related devices and systems.
- Embedded developer who understands IoT related communication protocols, WiFi and wireless technologies.
- Experience developing in low level languages for hardware devices.
- Seeking a self-driven engineer who like to reverse engineer and understand how hardware, software, and firmware works.
- Will develop proof of concepts and capabilities for devices.
- Professional experience in C OR C++, and low-level programming experience
- Reverse engineering experience
- Strong scripting skills
- Kernel or driver development skills a plus
- TCP/IP and network protocol experience a plus
- Computer network exploitation experience strongly desired
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- TS/SCI with poly clearance required
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!