Senior Leader/Program Manager
Resolute Technologies, LLC is growing its outstanding Leadership Team and we have an immediate need for an experienced Program Manager/Senior Leader to support our Defense/Intel contract portfolio. Finding the “right fit” is critical to us and we are eagerly looking for a top performer who enjoys focusing on two main priorities (1) our people and (2) our customers. Everything we do is to ensure their success!
It is important to us that you love what you do and where you work – and as the #1 Best Places to work in Baltimore, we know you’ll find that at Resolute! Our ideal Leadership Team candidate will have experience with the following:
- Building great relationships with Resolute employees and our customers
- A strong customer service orientated approach to ensure our customer’s expectations are met or exceeded
- Strong people-focused management skills within a dynamic and competitive environment to retain top technical talent and support our great team of engineers
- Proven Prime Program Management experience managing large contracts in the Intelligence Community
- Robust business acumen to understand, analyze and develop growth strategies around program financials
- Experience managing subcontract programs and remote teams
- Working with Business Development leads to developing growth strategies that leverage Resolute’ s core competencies areas to expand and diversify our portfolio
- Experience supporting proposal activities in the Intelligence Community (data calls, color teams, writing)
- Active TS/SCI with poly clearance
- 10+ years’ experience supporting the Intelligence Community through progressive work experience as a technologist, program/project manager, operations manager and/or other leadership role.
- 5+ years’ experience managing Prime Intelligence Community contracts >80FTEs commensurate with our core competency areas of (CNO, Software Engineering, Systems Engineer, Network Engineering, Cloud and IT Infrastructure/Architecture)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Software or system engineering/development background preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Microsoft Office proficiency (word, excel, power point, etc.)
- Must have PMP or DAWIA 3 certifications
What's it like to work at Resolute? Our culture demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees. Resolute was named Best Benefits for all employers in the Baltimore area. They include 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a 10% 401k retirement company contribution, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more! Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!