Software Engineer - Cyber
Resolute has an amazing opportunity for a Software Cyber Engineer interested in joining our Cyber Defense development team of software engineers and data scientists. Work is in a DevOps/agile development environment. The position works closely with the operators, capture requirements and implements both short and long term solutions.
- Directly supporting operators in Cyber Defense and tailoring solutions based on real world events.
- Developing and implementing analytics using a variety of tools, APIs, frameworks and programming languages Experience with Scripting languages (Python, Perl, Bash).
- Working with Splunk.
- Working with containers such as Docker.
- 12 or more years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- Experience in software-intensive projects as a software engineer supporting some of the following: software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline highly preferred.
- Required clearance: TS/SCI with poly
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Our culture demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Resolute was named Best Benefits for all employers in the Baltimore area. They include 39 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a 10% 401k retirement company contribution, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!