Customer Success Manager I (Contract)
This is a contract position. This position will start as soon as possible and will run at least through January. This is a 100% remote role.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for maintaining high-trust relationships with Benefitfocus customers, measured through customer satisfaction and retention. This will be a supporting role to other tenured Benefitfocus CSMs during this year’s benefit Open Enrollment season.
You’ll be assisting with day-to-day customer support, reporting, issue triage, and progress tracking. You’ll be an extension of your assigned CSM, helping them to drive desired outcomes while maximizing the value of Benefitfocus solution.
- Maintain relationships with a portfolio of Employer and Carrier customers through all stages of the customer life cycle
- Daily progress reporting of Open Enrollment activities for both Internal consumption, and External client facing partnerships
- Customer interaction, both email and phone, to answer Open Enrollment questions and perform basic production triage
- Execute multiple small projects at once with great attention to detail and timeliness
- Update existing configurations to align with new plan year requirements as provided by the customer
Preferred Education and Experience:
- B.S. or B.A. preferred • Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- ANSI 834 enrollment file knowledge a plus
- Industry experience highly preferred: Insurance, Benefits Administration, Benefits Consulting, SaaS, Healthcare, BPO
- Prior Salesforce experience a plus
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.