Customer Success Manager II
Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) is a leading provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. Benefitfocus has served numerous consumers on its platform that consists of an integrated portfolio of products and services enabling clients to more efficiently shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information. With a user-friendly interface and consumer-centric design, the Benefitfocus Platform provides one place for consumers to access all their benefits. Benefitfocus solutions support the administration of all types of benefits including core medical, dental and other voluntary benefits plans as well as wellness programs.
Benefitfocus is searching for a Customer Success Manager. This is a remote position. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for developing high-trust relationships with Benefitfocus customers, measured through customer satisfaction, relationship health and customer retention. The CSM provides continuity and ensures a seamless experience spanning all stages of the customer lifecycle. This role requires a strong understanding of benefits administration, technology (particularly SaaS), business process outsourcing and strategic planning. The Customer Success Manager is an extension of his/her customer’s team, helping them to drive their desired outcomes while maximizing the value of their Benefitfocus solution.
- Manages multiple customer relationships comprised of employer direct, claim administrators or brokers/consultants
- Learn and understand customer-specific business and interpersonal peculiarities
- Provide initial and ongoing customer training
- Proactively meeting with customers and provide consultative service for mid-market employers
- Evaluate and execute on up-sale opportunities
- Works cross functionally across departments
- Ability to work within team, development and lead of projects, work with team initiatives/goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated expert background in healthcare industry and benefit administration
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and concepts both in written form and orally
- Excellent customer/vendor relationship skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and a keen eye for details Self-starter and ability to take ownership
- Work well in team environment
- Bachelor’s degree, Business or related field experience
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in healthcare industry and/or analytics
- Must be available to travel occasionally as needed
Benefitfocus is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace in which equality, representation and respect create a culture of belonging. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.