Resolution Support Manager / Consultant II
• Act as a subject matter expert and primary point of contact for critical incident management
• Advocate on behalf of customers to ensure timely resolution of critical issues
• Coordinate internal resources to resolve critical issues, including training and project management for manual work-arounds
• Align with engineering scrum teams throughout the year to provide CSO-focused insight and direction on new features and enhancements.
• Participate in discovery sessions and other scrum team ceremonies
• Participate in Workforce Allocation
• Develop a process by which Product will make CSO aware of Workforce Allocation breakout sessions and features targeted for discussion so that CSO’s participation is planned and not an afterthought.
• Coordinate RSM engagement for Workforce Allocation in order to ensure attendance in a range of sessions
• Drive to completion template governance process, including audit of template preserved users and template assignments
• Create and manage documentation on RSM Confluence page
• To encourage self-education
• To document troubleshooting tips
• To record how to information for internal systems
• Actively monitor triggers to identify trends and prevent potential escalations (e.g., Call/case volume, Platform Exception Manager)
• Implement weekly meetings with cross functional team to discuss trends, resolutions, and overall process improvements
• Implement daily meetings with Resolution Support Team to review metrics and trends
Benefitfocus is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace in which equality, representation and respect create a culture of belonging. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.