Associate Analyst, Engineering Operations
• Understands the "how and why" for common DB scripts with oversight.
• Becomes familiar with the primary application they support.
• Achieves a solid grasp of job specific functions, processes, tools, and terminology.
• Gains familiarity with the organization, mission, back of the badge and customers.
• Becomes familiar with account management best practices and processes.
• Basic understanding of Single Sign-On related functionality.
• Basic understanding of code in order to triage issues with exceptions.
• Able to write SQL queries for common custom report requests.
• Able to modify existing DML SQL statements and additional responsibilities as required.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
• 4 year degree or equivalent work experience in software development or DevOps engineering.
• 0-2 years experience.
• Familiarity with at least one coding language.
• Basic understanding of working with datasets.
Benefitfocus is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace in which equality, representation and respect create a culture of belonging. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.