Snr Consumer Marketing Campaign Manager
Snr Consumer Marketing Campaign Manager
Benefitfocus (NASDAQ: BNFT) unifies the entire U.S. benefits industry on a single technology platform to protect consumers' health, wealth, property and lifestyle. We believe employers should be able to access a richer standard of benefits for their employees to thrive, brokers should be empowered as trusted advisors, and carriers and product suppliers should be able to connect more people, more easily, with the right products. With fresh thinking and a view towards what’s next, we’re committed to evolving our platform to deliver a world-class consumer benefits experience that is powered by AI and enables better decision making across the entire ecosystem. The marketing team at Benefitfocus is a fundamental part of our future success and growth strategy.
Benefitfocus is hiring an experienced Marketing Campaign Manager to join our dynamic Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be an out-of-the-box thinker with extensive B2C marketing experience and the ability to develop a comprehensive strategy across various industry verticals. A detail-oriented, data-driven contributor with experience in marketing campaigns, project management, data analysis, and optimization. Background knowledge with Salesforce.com and a Marketing Automation platform (preferably Pardot/Marketo) are a must.
As part of the Benefitfocus Demand Generation team, you will be working hand-in-hand with other seasoned marketers on the team to grow our customer base through the design and execution of high performance marketing programs. In addition to assisting in our day-to-day marketing operations, you will create, test and scale new marketing campaigns that grow awareness and preference for the Benefitfocus and BenefitsPlace brand. You will engage product teams and other stakeholders to plan and implement marketing strategies to engage consumers, tracking the consumer journey and customer experience. You will be responsible for developing strategies and tactical plans to support consumer/member innovation, support new product and program launches, and combat competitive pressures.
We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves operator who obsesses over delivering measurable results and thrives in detail, organization, and analysis. You should have direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing customer acquisition campaigns, and a strong familiarity with performance marketing concepts like CPA, CAC, ROI, LTV, CTOR, and all the rest. Like us, you should be customer-focused, conversion-obsessed, and curious about new ways to reach prospective customers.
You will have proven success in driving substantial results, in B2C branding, customer acquisition, lead generation and/or revenue generation, specifically utilizing large scale advertising programs.
- Work with key business partners to develop an integrated campaign strategy, tactical approach and measurement of marketing campaigns based on defined business goals
- Develop campaign KPI’s and monitor performance against goals to implement recommendations for optimization
- Devise B2C integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Build and test targeted marketing campaign frameworks while working with key stakeholders to drive leads for the sales teams
- Stay up-to-date with innovative demand generation marketing trends, develop new ideas, and test in campaign framework
- Manage end-to-end implementation of campaigns including deliverables, quality assurance and budget planning
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign build, targeting, list selection and QA.
- Develop and manage digital campaigns to drive online traffic, social media engagement and increase leads and conversions.
- Design and manage nurture programs that align with overall marketing and sales goals
- Develop standard progress reporting on campaign initiatives
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience in a marketing capacity with a strong interest in growth marketing and customer acquisition concepts. Agency experience is preferred.
- 5+ years working B2C marketing projects cross functionally with leadership
- Experience with Salesforce, a Marketing Automation platform (preferably Pardot/Marketo), and Excel, is a must.
- Experience planning and executing customer acquisition campaigns, along with end-to-end reporting performance and business impact.
- Passionate about numbers with strong analytic skills; you’re at home among dashboards, weekly reports, and data visualizations.
- Proven experience managing B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.