Senior Financial Analyst
Sr. Financial Analyst
Benefitfocus is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to join our dynamic Charleston, SC based FP&A business partner team. In this role, you will support executives to drive revenue growth, identify operational efficiency opportunities, and work cross-functionally across the business to execute the global business strategy. The FP&A team partners with the CFO, EVP of Global Operations, and CEO to drive visibility to financial results and leverages our innovative capabilities to execute on the company mission.
- Provide executive-level insight into financial and operational performance
- Participate in the pricing and profitability analysis process for new and existing business
- Become an expert in the SaaS financial model and the KPIs used to measure success
- Drive process improvement by streamlining and automating tasks
- Forecast responsibilities include consolidation of accurate financial data
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to distill complicated information into clear and succinct summaries
- Experience in data analysis utilizing financial and CRM systems and databases (including Netsuite, Salesforce, and Adaptive Insights)
- Financial analysis experience in a dynamic, high growth environment
- A minimum of bachelor's degree is required; Finance, Economics, or Accounting is preferred
Industry – SaaS, PaaS, and Software
Job Functions – Accounting/Finance, Strategy/Planning, Operations/Logistics
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.