Content Marketing Strategist
Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) is a leading provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. Benefitfocus has served numerous consumers on its platform that consists of an integrated portfolio of products and services enabling clients to more efficiently shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information. With a user-friendly interface and consumer-centric design, the Benefitfocus Platform provides one place for consumers to access all their benefits. Benefitfocus solutions support the administration of all types of benefits including core medical, dental and other voluntary benefits plans as well as wellness programs.
The Content Marketing team at Benefitfocus is searching for a Content Marketing Strategist with experience in writing content to support thought leadership and demand generation. This is a remote role. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing and delivering thought leadership webinars in addition to contributing to the content strategy and creation to support go-to-market campaigns. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment, open to feedback and use data to drive the development of content.
- Conducts research to contribute to the Benefitfocus blog and pillar content (i.e. white papers, research reports and POVs ) that positions Benefitfocus as a thought leader in relevant industry trends
- Work with subject matter experts and internal contributors to execute thought leadership and product-specific webinars on a quarterly basis, completing all content development tasks from promotion to PowerPoint presentation
- Develops content for specific campaigns across a variety of channels, including direct response email and ads, website, case studies, blogs, infographics etc.
- Works collaborative with solution marketing and customer advocacy to develop and deliver customer case studies and success stories
- Translates product messaging into impactful headlines and communications for print and digital channels that consider unique value of products, target market, competitive environment and brand positioning
- Writes compelling website copy that leverages SEO best practices and drives conversions
- Ensures consistent voice and fine-tuning of product messaging and marketing campaigns
- Additional duties as assigned
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of B2B and/or technology communications experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; direct response writing experience preferred
• Experience working alongside executive-level roles to gather requirements and feedback
• Knowledge of AP writing style
• Proven ability to take on large tasks with tight deadlines and keep a positive attitude
• Attention to detail and strong proofreading skills
• Experience in B2B marketing for health care, health insurance and/or employee benefits industry preferred
Benefitfocus is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace in which equality, representation and respect create a culture of belonging. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.