Sr Project Manager
Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) is a leading provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. Benefitfocus has served numerous consumers on its platform that consists of an integrated portfolio of products and services enabling clients to shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information more efficiently. With a user-friendly interface and consumer-centric design, the Benefitfocus Platform provides one place for consumers to access all their benefits. Benefitfocus solutions support the administration of all types of benefits including core medical, dental and other voluntary benefits plans as well as wellness programs.
- Manages (a) multiple projects of large scope at the enterprise level with high complexity or (b) a program of moderate scope, providing oversight/guidance to multiple project teams; has regular internal and external stakeholder interaction.
- Influences technical project management resource allocation, establishes operational objectives and assignments and delegates assignments to subordinate project managers.
- Leverages existing platforms and methods aimed at special audiences, including executives.
- Provides oversight to teams for promulgating new processes or changes to existing processes; provides oversight and adherence to existing processes.
- Is accountable to senior management based on success of programs and ensures governance of project activities based on senior management expectations.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers; influences strategic plans, programs or operations.
- Participates in the development of funding proposals.
- Leads areas of improvements that could be made to procedures, policies or processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 12+ years related experience
- Graduate Degree Preferred
- CEBS Preferred
- PMP Preferred
- Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio.
Benefitfocus is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace in which equality, representation and respect create a culture of belonging. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.