The Resolution Support Manager will act as a liaison between the Customer Success Organization and other departments to manage and prevent customer issues.
• Establish a process and accountability for critical escalation and prioritization
• Assist in company-wide initiatives as indicated through the Operations Team
• Act as a subject manager expert and primary point of contact for critical incident management
o Advocate on behalf of customers to ensure timely resolution of critical issues
o Coordinate internal resources to resolve critical issues, including training and project management for manual work-arounds
o Develop communication and action plans to deliver resolutions
o Participate in customer communication as needed to alleviate customer concerns
• Manage prioritization of Customer Success issues to Tier 4 and Tier 5 partners
o Provide initial triage of issues prior to assigning to Tier 4 and 5 partners
o Identify and recommend Platform enhancements and fixes to resolve and prevent critical issues
o Monitor active/open issues to ensure timely resolution o Submit and review client enhancement requests quarterly
• Establish a process and accountability for conducting and reporting root cause analysis (RCA)
o Collaborate internally to construct and execute corrective action plans to eliminate repeat scenarios and promote transparency
o Identify and implement process improvements to prevent critical issues, build customer loyalty and increase operational efficiencies
• Actively monitor triggers to identify trends and prevent potential escalations (e.g., Call/case volume, Platform Exception Manager)
o Implement weekly meetings with cross functional team to discuss trends, resolutions, and overall process improvements
o Implement daily meetings with Resolution Support Team to review metrics and trends
• Develop and implement Trend Analysis collaboration between CSM and Service Centers to proactively identify trends and resolve outstanding issues.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.