Senior Financial Analyst
Benefitfocus (NASDAQ: BNFT) unifies the entire U.S. benefits industry on a single technology platform to protect consumers' health, wealth, property and lifestyle. With one out of fourteen Americans electing their employee benefits using our technology, and $49 billion of annual transactions taking place on our solution, we have the ability to ignite the entire ecosystem and have embarked upon a journey to evolve into a true platform company: connecting buyers with sellers. With fresh thinking and a view towards what’s next, we’re committed to evolving our platform to deliver a world-class consumer benefits experience that is powered by artificial intelligence and enables better decision making across the entire ecosystem.
Benefitfocus is looking for a Snr Financial Analyst to join our dynamic Charleston, SC based FP&A business partner team. In this role, you will support executive operational expense decision making, identify efficiency opportunities, and work cross-functionally across the business to execute the global business strategy. The FP&A team partners with company leadership and drives visibility to achieve financial results; and leverages our innovative capabilities to execute on the company mission of Improving Lives through Benefits.
- Provide executive-level insight into financial and operational performance
- Provide expert level capacity modeling and operational data analysis through Excel and Business Intelligence tools
- Utilizing Excel, Salesforce and BI tools - Create and implement Gross Margin analysis tools to identify efficiencies between Sales and Customer Success organizations
- Participate in the pricing and profitability analysis process for new and existing business
- Become an expert in the SaaS financial model and the KPIs used to measure success
- Drive process improvement by streamlining and automating tasks
- Forecast responsibilities include consolidation of accurate financial data
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in data analysis utilizing financial and CRM systems and databases (including Netsuite, Salesforce, and Adaptive Insights)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to distill complicated information into clear and succinct summaries
- Experience in SaaS, PaaS and Software industry a plus
- Strong preference for individuals that have worked in Professional Services org and/or Operational Analysis
- Financial analysis experience in a dynamic, high growth environment
- A minimum of bachelor's degree is required; Finance, Economics, or Accounting is preferred
Benefitfocus is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace in which equality, representation and respect create a culture of belonging. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.