Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) is a leading provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. Benefitfocus has served numerous consumers on its platform that consists of an integrated portfolio of products and services enabling clients to more efficiently shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information. With a user-friendly interface and consumer-centric design, the Benefitfocus Platform provides one place for consumers to access all their benefits. Benefitfocus solutions support the administration of all types of benefits including core medical, dental and other voluntary benefits plans as well as wellness programs.
A Solutions Consultant is responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Benefitfocus platform, providing Benefitfocus product and implementation expertise, and working with customers to understand their business requirements and helping to configure and test the Benefitfocus solution. This position requires a self-motivated, customer-focused professional with strong follow-through who consistently keeps commitments to customers and fellow associates.
- Uncover how a customer defines success and align that vision with the Benefitfocus solution to support a long-term mutual partnership
- Serve as the product subject matter expert to consult on industry best practices for internal and external partners
- Facilitate customer requirement gathering sessions, product overview, training, and implementation project meetings
- Guide and support the customer through the implementation platform UAT and QA phases
- Create accurate, concise customer requirements documentation to support a stated business objective
- Recognize and understand unique customer business practices and guide internal and external partners through solutioning
- Work directly with customer and cross-functional teams to troubleshoot, research, and resolve project risks and areas for improvement
- Partner with the customer to help convert legacy data into the Benefitfocus platform
- Ensure a smooth transition from the customer’s legacy systems to the Benefitfocus platform
- Adapt to a fast-paced work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA Degree
- Employee benefits, payroll, or Human Resource Generalist experience
- Strong understanding of project implementation methodology and techniques
- SaaS experience
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction, collaboration and self-learning
- Drive for data accuracy and completeness
- Strong planning, scheduling, and organization skills
Benefitfocus is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace in which equality, representation and respect create a culture of belonging. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.