Application Analyst, Engineering Operations
Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) is a leading provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. Benefitfocus has served numerous consumers on its platform that consists of an integrated portfolio of products and services enabling clients to more efficiently shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information. With a user-friendly interface and consumer-centric design, the Benefitfocus Platform provides one place for consumers to access all their benefits. Benefitfocus solutions support the administration of all types of benefits including core medical, dental and other voluntary benefits plans as well as wellness programs.
Benefitfocus is hiring a Analyst I Business Operations who can innovate, automate and simplify operations process to ensure our customers have an amazing experience with our products. The selected candidate will spend part of their time addressing operational issues as they arise and developing long-term solutions that reduce operational friction for
- L1 technical triage of issues based on alerts/escalations
- Use incident command methodologies to lead SMEs as needed to provide advanced diagnostics and resolutions for shorter MTTR
- Update runbooks, scripts, tools, & documentation
- Execute SRE methodologies for continuous improvement & basic abilities to automate.
- Support product deployments to all instances
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in IT focused studies
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts that include night and weekend support
- Proficient written English/communication skills
- Experience in Python, Java & .net/C# or other coding languages desirable
- Additional responsibilities, as required
Benefitfocus is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace in which equality, representation and respect create a culture of belonging. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.