Business Operations Analyst
Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) is a leading provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. Benefitfocus has served numerous consumers on its platform that consists of an integrated portfolio of products and services enabling clients to more efficiently shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information. With a user-friendly interface and consumer-centric design, the Benefitfocus Platform provides one place for consumers to access all their benefits. Benefitfocus solutions support the administration of all types of benefits including core medical, dental and other voluntary benefits plans as well as wellness programs.
Benefitfocus is searching for a Business Analyst-Sales and Marketing to join our Sales Operations team. This is a remote role. The Business Analyst is a key member of the sales and marketing operations team. The business analyst oversees the sales and marketing tech stack; collaborating with internal stakeholders and internal applications to ensure systems support our growing sales and marketing teams. Responsibilities include writing requirements and specifications, project management and administration of systems (in collaboration with Internal Applications) and 2nd level technical troubleshooting.
- Act as the solution expert to achieve the optimal use of the Benefitfocus sales and marketing technology stack
- Administer the systems in partnership with IT (performance monitoring, updates, patches, etc)
- Provide help desk-type and triage support on all systems for the users
- Design and write specifications for new features and/or new releases according to business requirements. Act as a liaison with internal teams to ensure understanding of the design requirements.
- Author thorough, detailed, high-quality documentation of all aspects of the systems in question, including business requirements, use cases, and Business System Concept documents.
- Oversee and manage prioritization of sales and marketing tech stack enhancements. Resolve requirements conflicts between business units or between business and technology.
- Provide content, high-quality documentation and review documentation for release or new features.
- 4+ years of experience as in Business Analyst in a similar industry
- System/business analysis experience required in an agile development environment.
- Strong functional knowledge of the Salesforce CRM Platform
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical and technical issues.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts.
- Client focused, proactive and results oriented with ability to support clients across multiple location.
- Exposure and skills to work with key productivity tools – MS Office, SQL, Jira, Zoom, etc.
Benefitfocus is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace in which equality, representation and respect create a culture of belonging. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.