Employer Enterprise Account Executive - Pacific Northwest
Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) is a leading provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. Benefitfocus has served numerous consumers on its platform that consists of an integrated portfolio of products and services enabling clients to more efficiently shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information. With a user-friendly interface and consumer-centric design, the Benefitfocus Platform provides one place for consumers to access all their benefits. Benefitfocus solutions support the administration of all types of benefits including core medical, dental and other voluntary benefits plans as well as wellness programs.
Benefitfocus is experiencing exciting growth and we are looking for top selling Sales Executives to join our Employer Sales division. If you are a highly motivated self-starter, with a proven track record in gaining new accounts, Benefitfocus provides the opportunity to showcase your talents and grow your income!
Our Employer Enterprise Sales Account Executive will have the assigned quota responsibility to use consultative selling skills to identify and secure new large market (2500 employees and above) accounts within a defined geography. The Account Executive will utilize Challenger skills to differentiate the complete suite of Benefitfocus products designed for large client accounts. This skilled individual will manage and sell to HR, VP and C-level Executives as well as key influencers within each account and will use SF.com as the system of record. Our Account Executives have a home based office and are supported in sales by an Inside Sales team, Solution Engineers, strategic partners and our Marketing team.
• Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding sales quotas
• Proven experience in proactively identifying and closing new account opportunities in an assigned market
• Ability to manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and ecosystem partnerships
• Experience in cultivating relationships with existing accounts at the highest strategic level for additional sales
• Knowledge of our industry and large market expertise.
• Exceptional verbal and written skills
• Ability to negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close million dollar sales
• Additional duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
• Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in Software Sales (Saas) and/or HR/Benefits Administration sales
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Previous experience working in a high growth technology industry is preferred
• Travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Charleston, SC will be necessary for training and site visits
Benefitfocus is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace in which equality, representation and respect create a culture of belonging. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.