Loan Officer Assistant
Benchmark takes pride in providing excellent customer service and the most efficient loan process to our borrowers. The Loan Officer Assistant/Coordinator is an integral part of this process and is responsible for supporting one or more Loan Originators or Production Partners through sales assistance, loan coordination, document collection, and customer service.
Ideal candidates for this position have a strong service-oriented mindset, excellent communication skills, and proven organizational skills.
Essential Functions of the Role:
- Provide administrative and sales support to loan originators and production partners.
- Collect and distribute documents and information pertinent to the processing and underwriting of the loan.
- Assist loan originators and production partners in managing the pipeline of loan applications.
- Communicate with applicants on behalf of the loan originator/production partner regarding expectations and loan status.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven organization skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of the mortgage loan process
- One to two years residential mortgage experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Requires normal vision (corrected) both close and distant.
- Requires normal hearing levels (corrected).
- Requires working at a desk to use a phone and computer for extended periods of time.
- Requires sitting, bending.
- Works effectively with frequent interruptions.
- Lifting requirements of 10 lbs. occasionally.
- Minimal travel <5%.
Along with a great culture and competitive pay, at Benchmark Mortgage our full-time employees are eligible for additional benefits including:
- Medica, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans with a Company match
- Company-provided life insurance
- 8 paid holidays
- AND MORE!