Automotive Glass Technician
Belron® Canada is the Canadian leader of the replacement, repair,
Speedy Glass® is seeking dedicated individuals who are looking for opportunities to gain valuable skills while delivering an extraordinary experience to each and every one of our customers.
Automotive Glass Technician - Full-time, Regular
You will provide the highest quality of service and standards of workmanship as you replace, repair or fit vehicle glass, and identify customer needs to other company services and products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Meeting and exceeding Speedy Glass® technical standards in the repair and installation of vehicle glass and other products, and ensuring compliance with company quality standards and procedures
- Proceed to windshield camera calibration according to the
- Representing the interests of the customer in dealing with Speedy Glass® internal procedures, including promptly providing customer feedback
- Seeking and identifying all opportunities to increase sales (add on products) and further developing the business of Speedy Glass®
- "Wow-ing" the customer vehicles, which includes vacuuming the interior and cleaning the windows.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and organization of the Service Centre is maintained.
- Adhering to company Health and Safety procedures using the safety equipment provided
- Assisting in other Belron® Canada locations within a defined geographic area, as required
What you bring:
- Direct experience in the automotive glass repair and replacement industry would be an asset.
- A positive can-do attitude and excellent communication skills
- A mechanical aptitude and a strong interest in working on vehicles
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to solve problems
- The ability to
multi-task, work with your hands and lift up to 50lbs
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license
- The capability to work at various Belron® Canada locations within an assigned geographic area
- The capacity to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays.
What you can expect:
- A great place to work – make a difference while working with a supportive team of performance and customer driven individuals
- World Class Training – comprehensive training and support and the use of industry leading tools
- Benefits – a competitive total compensation program that includes flexible group benefits, access to the employee assistance program, and pension plan
- Vacation plus personal days
- Uniform and work boot allowance
- Recognition Programs including the opportunity to participate in Belron’s International Best of Belron competition to find the top automotive glass technician in the world
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
Want a sneak peek of what it’s like to work us? Check us out here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COGt_Im1UHQ&sns=em
It is essential for Belron Canada to play a role in both its local and international communities. Our values of respect and integrity go into all our giving back initiatives and our employees offer their expertise and time to those in need.
AT BELRON® CANADA, WE GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- In collaboration with the Belron®
Group,we have been supporting Afrika Tikkun since 2007 through corporate and employee donations, as well as through our participation in the company’s annual triathlon in London. In recent years, dozens of Canadian employees have gone above and beyond to raise tens of thousands of dollars in donations and engage in sports activities for the cause. Afrika Tikkun is an NGO that offers support to the poorest communities in Africa.
- Thanks to our national program From Us, To You, our employees are encouraged to get together and propose a giving back project to support a local cause that is close to their heart. In just one year of existence, the program has made it possible to realize nine projects from coast to coast, with the support of more than fifty employees.
- Through corporate volunteering and donation policies available to all our employees.
“If a current Belron employee has referred you for an employment opportunity, please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their Talent Acquisition Partner.”