Talent Acquisition Partner
Do you like to use your expertise to solve interesting challenges? At Belron Canada, you will find the sandbox you need to develop yourself while helping to meet extraordinary challenges. You will work with talented colleagues who make a difference because they pursue the same goals as you. It is by working with them that the company will experience its greatest success.
If you are looking for a workplace that allows you to really make your contribution, this is the right place for you!
Overview of your role:
- Influence and advise hiring managers on all matters relating to talent acquisition - high volume recruitment.
- Understand our culture and our values in order to effectively qualify candidates - Glass Technicians and Customer Service Representatives.
- Understand workforce planning needs in order to prepare plans that meet business goals.
- Develop and implement candidate search strategies and results-based recruitment plans.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to clearly define our value proposition and communicate it to candidates. Present an exceptional brand image, explain it well and be its ambassadors.
- Lead selection meetings, manage expectations and provide direction to hiring managers.
- Use a variety of selection strategies, including proactive techniques using social media, database mining, direct recruiting and employee referrals to identify the best talent.
- Build and maintain talent pools to make them excellent recruits.
- Screen over the phone, create short lists of candidates to submit to hiring managers, lead and direct the interview process, manage wrap-up discussions and coordinate the offer process.
- Use the reports produced by the system to assess whether objectives are being met and to identify elements of the process that may be causing congestion.
- Stay on top of current trends, best practices and innovative recruiting techniques, and share findings with colleagues to stay competitive.
- Be creative and quick to find solutions that work for the business.
Your profile :
- Bachelor's degree or diploma preferably in business, human resources or marketing.
- 2-4 years of talent acquisition experience and a solid understanding of recruiting in the retail sector is a strong asset.
- Excellent knowledge of candidate tracking systems, MS Office suite and other technological tools.
- Show determination and resilience - you like to be successful.
- Keep your commitments and be available to others.
- Put team success before your own success.
- Are an excellent communicator, demonstrate professionalism and are respected by business partners.
Why Belron Canada allows you to give your best:
- You will be able to see the results of your work and you will have the opportunity to try new avenues.
- You will have access to best practices from a large international community.
- No more unpredictable schedules and long working hours! We have a personal life ourselves and we are aware that you have one too.
- Our comprehensive benefits and retirement plan takes effect on your first day on the job.
- We are a growing organization where opportunities for advancement, training, and skills development are ubiquitous.
About Belron Canada
Walk into any of our Service Centres across 30 countries and you will feel the difference. People light up when you enter a room and will want to get to know you. We share ideas, take every opportunity to laugh, and cheer each other on - see it for yourself.
At Belron Canada, you will never wonder how you can make a difference again. We come together to support local charities that are important to us through our From Us, To You program and actively participate in Spirit of Belron, Belron International’s annual triathlon.
Recognize any of our brands like Speedy Glass, Broco Glass, Apple Auto Glass, and Vanfax across Canada and you will know that these are places where you can excel. You can be a part of a community. You can make a difference. You can bring out your best.
Start your career at Belron Canada.
We welcome all applicants for this position and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations during the recruitment and selection process.
If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know if you require accommodations as a result of disability to ensure your fair and equitable participation throughout the recruitment and selection process.
All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.