Customer Service Representative
Belron® Canada is the Canadian leader of the replacement, repair and distribution of automotive glass. The company operates coast to coast through its various banners, as Speedy Glass®, Broco Glass®, Apple Auto Glass®, and Vanfax®.
Are you tired of working those unpredictable retail hours? Are you looking for a stable career with a reputable organization? If you answered "YES!" then you're in luck! Belron® Canada is the place for you! Life at Belron® Canada is much more than 9 to 5. It’s a whole community of people who are passionate about their work and the positive culture we’ve created.
Customer Service Representative- Permanent
What you'll be doing!
- Delighting our customers and delivering a great experience, in-store and over the phone
- Achieving team performance goals in sales and customer satisfaction surveys
- Providing a seamless experience for our customers by working collaboratively with our insurance partners
- Identifying customers’ needs, suggesting the right solutions, and ensuring each customer is taken care of
- Detailed and accurate completion of administrative needs within the Service Centre
A little about you!
- You like to smile, and LOVE helping people!
- You have strong selling skills with a knack for adding value wherever possible.
- You’re available to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays.
- You’re open to help your team members in other Belron® Canada locations, as required
- You have a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- You have great communication skills in person and on the telephone.
- You thrive under pressure.
- A retail background? Perfect!
- You like to experience a change in surroundings! With this role, you could be working with different Service Centers
What you can expect!
- A great place to work – make a difference while working with a supportive team of performance and customer driven individuals
- Comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training
- A competitive total compensation program including Health Benefits from day one!
- Predictable business hours so you can plan your evenings and Sundays
- Uniform and work boot allowances
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
It is essential for Belron Canada to play a role in both its local and international communities. Our values of respect and integrity go into all our giving back initiatives and our employees offer their expertise and time to those in need.
AT BELRON® CANADA, WE GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- In collaboration with the Belron® Group we have been supporting Afrika Tikkun since 2007 through corporate and employee donations, as well as through our participation in the company’s annual triathlon in London. In recent years, dozens of Canadian employees have gone above and beyond to raise tens of thousands of dollars in donations and engage in sports activities for the cause. Afrika Tikkun is an NGO that offers support to the poorest communities in Africa.
- Thanks to our national program From Us, To You, our employees are encouraged to get together and propose a giving back project to support a local cause that is close to their heart. In just one year of existence, the program has made it possible to realize nine projects from coast to coast, with the support of more than fifty employees.
- Through corporate volunteering and donation policies available to all our employees.
“If a current Belron employee has referred you for an employment opportunity, please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their Talent Acquisition Partner.”