Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for a stable career at a strong and reputable company? If you would like to work in a stimulating environment and join a passion-driven team, Belron® Canada is the place for you! Life at Belron® Canada is much more than 9 to 5. It’s a whole community of people who are passionate about their work and the positive culture we’ve created.
Customer Service Representative - Permanent, Full-Time
What you'll be doing:
- Provide superior customer service to both customers calling on the phone as well as those arriving to the service centre in person.
- Contribute to Service Centre’s achievement of meeting or exceeding target KPIs.
- Convert customer inquiries into work orders ensuring excellent quality and service.
- Identify customer needs, overcome objections, secure the work, and satisfy the customer.
- Advise customers on installation and/or service and repair requirements and explain costs.
- Schedule work to suit customers’ special needs and requirements.
- Support all opportunities to increase sales (add on products) and develop the business while supporting effective cost management.
- Effectively manage, and take accountability for, service centre stocks (planning, ordering, loss reduction and checking).
- Be responsible for and carry out the prompt, accurate completion of invoicing, banking, archiving, and operational reports.
- Assist technicians in shop with installations and repairs as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of in person sales and/or in person customer service.
- Strong selling skills.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays.
- Assist in other Belron® Canada locations within a defined geographic area, as required.
- Have a valid full privileged driver’s license.
- Must complete criminal and credit background check.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Results oriented team player.
- Strong communication skills in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Automotive or insurance experience would be an asset.
- A great place to work where you can make a difference.
- Benefits – a competitive total compensation program that includes flexible group benefits, access to the employee assistance program, and pension plan
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Vacation and Personal Days
- Allowance for uniforms and work-boots
- Recognition Program
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.