Automotive Glass Technician
Intrigued? Read on!
Speedy Glass® is Canada’s leading glass repair and replacement company. Our friendly and professional environment appeals to our customers and represents the culture we foster for our team members! . Life at Speedy is much more than 9 to 5. It’s a whole community of people who are passionate about their work and the positive environment we’ve created!
Why you should join Speedy Glass®
We offer a full-time career at a competitive wage with great benefits from day one. We’ll invest in your skills by giving you specialized training (check out our Best of Belron world-wide skills competition), you’ll be part of a nationally recognized and professional organization, and we’ll help you grow if that is what you want to do!
Sounds great? Let us tell you about the Full Time Vehicle Glass Technician role!
Naturally, it will be to exceed our customers’ expectations by providing the highest quality of service and standards of workmanship when replacing, repairing or fitting vehicle glass and providing other company services and products.
Let's get more specific!
- Consistently meet or exceed Belron® technical standards in the repair or installation of vehicle glass and other products, and ensure that the company’s quality standards and other procedures are adhered to.
- Contribute to Service Centre’s achievement of meeting or exceeding target KPIs and ensure that you work within company productivity targets.
- Support the Service Centre in completion of rock chip repairs, windshield replacements, and vehicle shuttling and cleaning.
- Keep customers informed of the work process being carried out.
- Ensure proper tool maintenance.
- Consistently and strictly adhere to company Health and Safety procedures using the safety equipment provided.
A little about you!
- Passion for cars.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Experience in the automotive industry an asset.
- Exceptional professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
- Results oriented team player
- Be available to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays.
- Assist in other Belron® Canada locations within a defined geographic area, as required.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
It is essential for Belron Canada to play a role in both its local and international communities. Our values of respect and integrity go into all our giving back initiatives and our employees offer their expertise and time to those in need.
AT BELRON® CANADA, WE GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- In collaboration with the Belron® Group we have been supporting Afrika Tikkun since 2007 through corporate and employee donations, as well as through our participation in the company’s annual triathlon in London. In recent years, dozens of Canadian employees have gone above and beyond to raise tens of thousands of dollars in donations and engage in sports activities for the cause. Afrika Tikkun is an NGO that offers support to the poorest communities in Africa.
- Thanks to our national program From Us, To You, our employees are encouraged to get together and propose a giving back project to support a local cause that is close to their heart. In just one year of existence, the program has made it possible to realize nine projects from coast to coast, with the support of more than fifty employees.
- Through corporate volunteering and donation policies available to all our employees.
“If a current Belron employee has referred you for an employment opportunity, please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their Talent Acquisition Partner"