Automotive Glass Technician-FT Permanent
Our technicians become experts in their trade and enjoy the pride that comes with it. As a Vehicle Glass Technician, you will learn how to use industry-leading tools while working alongside a supportive community that helps you to bring out your best. We strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and reward you for a job well done.
If you like working hands-on with vehicles while enjoying the camaraderie of a team, this is the perfect place to start your career.
Your role at a glance:
You will play a key part in the customer’s experience by fixing their windshield using our industry-leading tools with the utmost care and attention.
You will continue to make a difference by:
- Displaying a high level of professionalism and pride in your trade.
- Applying your eye for detail to add value wherever you can, including vacuuming vehicle interiors, cleaning windows, and suggesting solutions that the customer may be unaware of.
- Creating genuine relationships with your customers and teammates
- Working with your teammates to keep our polished Service Centre clean and safe.
Who you are:
- No formal education is required, but if you have experience in the automotive glass repair and replacement industry or similar let us know!
- Able to lift up to 50lbs, have a valid G Class driver’s license, and the capability to work at different Belron Canada locations within your specified geographic area.
Why Belron Canada will bring out your best:
- We work to ensure that your contribution is valued and recognized.
- Forget unpredictable schedules and long hours. We have a life and know you have one too.
- Our comprehensive benefits and pension package starts on your first day of employment.
- We are a growing organization where opportunities for advancement, training, and skill-development are always coming up.
We know job applications can be time-consuming and your time is important to us. That is why no cover letter is required in your application, making the process quick and easy.
About Belron Canada
Walk into any of our Service Centres across 30 countries and you will feel the difference. People light up when you enter a room and will want to get to know you. We share ideas, take every opportunity to laugh, and cheer each other on - see it for yourself.
At Belron Canada, you will never wonder how you can make a difference again. We come together to support local charities that are important to us through our From Us, To You program and actively participate in Spirit of Belron, Belron International’s annual triathlon.
Recognize any of our brands like Speedy Glass, Broco Glass, Apple Auto Glass, and Vanfax across Canada and you will know that these are places where you can excel. You can be a part of a community. You can make a difference. You can bring out your best.
We welcome all applicants for this position and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations during the recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know if you require accommodations as a result of disability to ensure your fair and equitable participation throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.