Automotive Glass Technician
Ready to tap into your best and drive your career forward?
Automotive glass technology is helping transform how we experience the road. At Speedy Glass, we take this seriously, which is why we invest tirelessly on developing, certifying and advancing an elite force of highly trained technicians.
If you want an exciting career as an Automotive Glass Technician in a state-of-the-art environment where you get to work with sophisticated equipment every day alongside the finest experts in the field, we’d love to hear from you. We welcome applications from everyone, are firmly committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace, and take pride in ensuring every member of our team feels empowered.
We believe that genuine care can make a real difference in the customer experience, and it begins with making a difference in the careers of our team members.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be trained on how to use industry-leading tools while working alongside a supportive community that will help bring out the very best in you;
- Attractive hourly rate, weekly pay, annual review;
- Work-Life balance free of unpredictable schedules and long hours: average of 37.5 hours per week (varying between 35 and 40 hours per week), no evenings or weekends;
- Technical uniform and boots provided, plus prescription for safety glasses, employee discounts and rebates on tools, products and services;
- Our comprehensive benefits package starts on your first day of employment for permanent employees (e.g. group insurance plan) and after 3 months for the pension plan;
- Our organization keeps growing and expanding, constantly opening the way for opportunities for advancement, on-the-job training and skill upgrading;
- And much more (see for yourself)!
What you’ll do?
- You will play a key role in the customer experience by repairing or replacing their windshield with the utmost skill and care using our industry-leading tools;
- Perform recalibrations of the advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) front camera;
- Always display a high level of professionalism;
- Exercise strong attention to detail in order to add value wherever you can;
- Foster genuine relationships with your customers and fellow team members.
What you’ll need?
- Be eager and motivated to learn;
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs, if needed;
- Have a valid G Class driver’s license;
- Be willing to work at different Belron Canada locations near your home.
Speedy Glass is an integral part of the Belron International family, a global leader in auto glass repair and replacement, and forward-facing digital camera calibration. Belron Canada alone operates 325+ service centres, 2 distribution centres and 26 warehouses across 10 provinces, and is home to over 1,200 employees.
Our pursuit of excellence commits us to providing sustainable world-class care for our communities and the climate.
If you value your career as we value our employees and our customers, there’s no better time to join Speedy Glass and #BringOutYourBest with us!