Regional Manager, Retail - Manitoba
You will build and develop retail teams that deliver world class service to our customers and achieve financial results in multiple retail locations, including Business to Customer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B) operations. You will apply your business acumen and operational expertise to create and maintain effective relationships with all segments of our internal support network. You will travel within region frequently.
Who You Are… you are passionate and energized by helping others be successful! You are best with building teams, sticking with the plan till you get it right and celebrating progress along the way. You love to deliver exceptional customer service experiences, build a better way and have the track record to prove it!
Your Role Includes…
- Building a culture which is customer focused, performance based, and team driven.
- Championing performance expectations to ensure objectives are met.
- Implementing operational procedures and processes.
- Communicating and building awareness for regional key performance indicators and financial objectives.
- Troubleshooting problems and working with teams to develop solutions that produce results, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Leading recruitment, retention, training and performance management strategies to build and sustain a high performing team.
- Engaging employees to deliver a profitable sale.
- Contributing to the development and sharing of best practices to stimulate growth.
You are great at…
- Leveraging your retail services expertise and commercial insight to find creative solutions.
- Building high performance teams and managing change.
- Forming action plans on business performance and to deliver on new initiatives.
- Developing and fostering rapport, trust and influence throughout the company.
- Active listening, seeking to understand and bringing forward solutions that create better results.
- Being resilient. You know what it means to rework a plan and you will get the job done.
- A minimum of 5 years retail management experience in a multi-unit, multi-product environment.
- Computer literate with utilization of MS office systems, specific to PowerPoint and Excel.
- Habitually exceeds expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only the selected, qualified candidates will be contacted.