Automotive Glass Technician
Belron® Canada is the Canadian leader of the replacement, repair and distribution of automotive glass. The company operates coast to coast through its various banners, as Speedy Glass®, Broco Glass®, Apple Auto Glass®, and Vanfax®.
Speedy Glass® is seeking dedicated individuals who are looking for opportunities to gain valuable skills while delivering an extraordinary experience to each and every one of our customers.
Automotive Glass Technician - Full-time, Temporary until January 2020.
You will provide the highest quality of service and standards of workmanship as you replace, repair or fit vehicle glass, and identify customer needs to other company services and products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Meeting and exceeding Speedy Glass® technical standards in the repair and installation of vehicle glass and other products, and ensuring compliance with company quality standards and procedures
- Proceed to windshield camera calibration according to the suppliers procedures
- Representing the interests of the customer in dealing with Speedy Glass® internal procedures, including promptly providing customer feedback
- Seeking and identifying all opportunities to increase sales (add on products) and further developing the business of Speedy Glass®
- "Wow-ing" the customer vehicles, which includes vacuuming the interior and cleaning the windows.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and organization of the Service Centre is maintained.
- Adhering to company Health and Safety procedures using the safety equipment provided
- Assisting in other Belron® Canada locations within a defined geographic area, as required
What you bring:
- Direct experience in the automotive glass repair and replacement industry would be an asset.
- A positive can-do attitude and excellent communication skills
- A mechanical aptitude and a strong interest in working on vehicles
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to solve problems
- The ability to multi task, work with your hands and lift up to 50lbs
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license
- The capability to work at various Belron® Canada locations within an assigned geographic area
- The capacity to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays.
What you can expect:
- A great place to work – make a difference while working with a supportive team of performance and customer driven individuals
- World Class Training – comprehensive training and support and the use of industry leading tools
- Benefits – a competitive total compensation program that includes flexible group benefits, access to the employee assistance program, and pension plan
- Vacation plus personal days
- Uniform and work boot allowance
- Recognition Programs including the opportunity to participate in Belron’s International Best of Belron competition to find the top automotive glass technician in the world
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.