Do you have a passion for cars? Do you thrive in a team environment and want to develop your career? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
Intrigued? Read on!
Belron® Canada is the Canadian leader of the replacement, repair, and distribution of automotive glass. The company operates coast to coast through its various banners, as Speedy® Glass, Broco Glass, Apple, and Vanfax®.
Sound great? Well, let us tell you about the role!
Under the supervision of the Vanfax Warehouse Manager, the Material Handler/Driver is responsible for transportation and deliveries and warehousing related tasks. We're looking for candidates with a can-do attitude!
Let's get more specific!Material Handler/Driver
• Order picking of glass parts.
• Loading of glass parts for delivery.
• Customer service related tasks.
• Other warehousing related duties.
Delivery of parts and supplies
A little about you!
• Automotive glass experience an asset.
• The holder of a valid full privileged driver's license.
• Clear criminal background check.
• Available to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Customer oriented.
• Works well independently with minimal supervision and as a team.
• Positive with a can-do attitude and takes initiative.
What you can expect!
• A great place to work where you can make a difference.
• A competitive total compensation program
• Opportunities for growth and advancement.
• Opportunities to give back to the communities where we operate.
It is important for Belron® Canada to play a role in the local, national and international communities through which the company operates. Our values of respect and integrity are put forward in our community activities. At Belron® Canada, we are giving back to three levels:
Internationally: In collaboration with Groupe Belron®, we support Afrika Tikkun, a non-governmental organization that provides support to Africa's poorest communities, through corporate donations, employees and through our participation in the triathlon of London.
Nationally: We proudly support the Canadian Cancer Society nationally through corporate and employee donations and through our participation in Relay For Life.
Locally: Our program allows employees to become involved with charities within their own community by volunteering to support the cause of their choice.
Want a sneak peek of what it’s like to work us? Check us out here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COGt_Im1UHQ&sns=em