Material Handler/ Driver
Do you have a passion for cars? Do you thrive in a team environment and want to develop your career? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
Intrigued? Read on!
Belron® Canada is the Canadian leader of the replacement, repair and distribution of automotive glass. The company operates coast to coast through its various banners, as Speedy® Glass, Broco Glass, Apple and Vanfax®.
Sound great? Well let us tell you about the role!
Under the supervision of the Vanfax Warehouse Manager, the Material Handler/Driver is responsible for transportation and deliveries and warehousing related tasks. We're looking for candidates with a can-do attitude!
Let's get more specific!Material Handler/Driver -Full Time-Permanent
• Order picking of glass parts.
• Loading of glass parts for delivery.
• Customer service related tasks.
• Other warehousing related duties.
A little about you!
• Automotive glass experience an asset..
• Holder of a valid full privileged driver's license.
• Clear criminal background check.
• Available to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Customer oriented.
• Works well independently with minimal supervision and as a team.
• Positive with a can-do attitude and takes initiative.
What you can expect!
• A great place to work where you can make a difference.
• A competitive total compensation program
• Opportunities for growth and advancement.
• Opportunities to give back in the communities where we operate.
It is essential for Belron Canada to play a role in both its local and international communities. Our values of respect and integrity go into all our giving back initiatives and our employees offer their expertise and time to those in need.
AT BELRON® CANADA, WE GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- In collaboration with the Belron® Group we have been supporting Afrika Tikkun since 2007 through corporate and employee donations, as well as through our participation in the company’s annual triathlon in London. In recent years, dozens of Canadian employees have gone above and beyond to raise tens of thousands of dollars in donations and engage in sports activities for the cause. Afrika Tikkun is an NGO that offers support to the poorest communities in Africa.
- Thanks to our national program From Us, To You, our employees are encouraged to get together and propose a giving back project to support a local cause that is close to their heart. In just one year of existence, the program has made it possible to realize nine projects from coast to coast, with the support of more than fifty employees.
- Through corporate volunteering and donation policies available to all our employees.
“If a current Belron employee has referred you for an employment opportunity, please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their Talent Acquisition Partner.”