Assistant Service Centre Manager
Belron® is the worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and installation, operating in more than thirty countries on five continents. Belron® Canada is the Canadian leader in automotive glass replacement, repair and distribution, operating from coast to coast through its various banners. These include Speedy Glass®, Apple Auto Glass®, Broco Auto Glass®, Lebeau Vitres d'autos® and Vanfax®.
At Belron® Canada, the personality traits that define us are also those we seek in potential candidates who want to work with us:
- Talented people, with humility and integrity who continuously aim for extraordinary results;
- Team players, who have a desire to contribute and to help others find success, and are constantly thinking of new and innovative ways to make the company even greater.
- Ambassadors for the brand, who give their all to surpass customer expectations, every time.
- Ambitious people, who love to learn, seek out challenges, and want more than just a job; they want a career.
Our workforce is the backbone of our business. Do you think you can make a difference?
We’re looking for an Assistant Manager to help lead our Victoria,BC operations in achieving financial success through championing employee engagement and ensuring high operational standards are met. You may be who we are looking for if you:
- Are ready for the next step in the development of your management career in a customer-facing role.
- Are you a “go-getter” with the aptitude and attitude to provide leadership to your team and run a business.
- Build strong relationships with vendors and customers, striving for exceptional customer service standards with each interaction.
- May already have glass or auto experience or perhaps you’re looking to learn something entirely new!
- Have a valid driver’s license.
WE OFFER . . .
- A competitive total compensation program, including: Flexible Group Benefits Plan, Pension Plan, Employee Assistance Program, Allowance for uniforms and steel-toed work-boots.
- A work environment centered on Integrity, Trust and Respect. Opportunities for development and advancement.
- Opportunities to give back to our local, national and international communities where we operate.
Want a sneak peek of what it’s like to work us? Check us out here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COGt_Im1UHQ&sns=em
It is essential for Belron Canada to play a role in both its local and international communities. Our values of respect and integrity go into all our giving back initiatives and our employees offer their expertise and time to those in need.
AT BELRON® CANADA, WE GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- In collaboration with the Belron® Group we have been supporting Afrika Tikkun since 2007 through corporate and employee donations, as well as through our participation in the company’s annual triathlon in London. In recent years, dozens of Canadian employees have gone above and beyond to raise tens of thousands of dollars in donations and engage in sports activities for the cause. Afrika Tikkun is an NGO that offers support to the poorest communities in Africa.
- Thanks to our national program From Us, To You, our employees are encouraged to get together and propose a giving back project to support a local cause that is close to their heart. In just one year of existence, the program has made it possible to realize nine projects from coast to coast, with the support of more than fifty employees.
- Through corporate volunteering and donation policies available to all our employees.
“If a current Belron employee has referred you for an employment opportunity, please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their Talent Acquisition Partner.”