Service Centre Manager
As a Service Centre Manager, you will be able to have a hands-on role in the day-to-day operations of your Service Centre. You will help your team succeed by being the person that people count on, holding yourself and others accountable for results, and creating a supportive environment that brings out your best. You will make a difference by adding your own special touch to the way things get done and leading by example.
If you are interested in leading a collaborative team that gets results, this is the perfect place for you to start your career.
Your role at a glance:
Your role is to take ownership of your Service Centre and be a role model for your team by building genuine customer relationships and taking pride in your store’s performance.
You will continue to make a difference by:
● Being the face of your Service Centre by ensuring all customers are met with the care they deserve (90% of your time will be spent customer-facing).
● Adding value to the customer and identifying opportunities to boost your store’s revenue.
● Leading a team to achieve results by managing your staff’s time strategically, staying on top of your team’s goals, and asking for help when you need it.
Who you are:
You are familiar with the Retail landscape, are comfortable with reporting, and can achieve targets and forecasting goals
● You show an interest in your team and focus on helping extraordinary people grow.
● You are intrigued by challenges and see an opportunity in every situation.
● Hands-on experience with vehicles is an asset, but not required.
Why Belron Canada will bring out your best:
● You will be able to see the results of your work and are given the opportunity to try new things.
● Forget unpredictable schedules and long hours. We have a life and know you have one too.
● Our comprehensive benefits and pension package starts on your first day of employment.
● We are a growing organization where opportunities for advancement, training, and skill-development are always coming up.
We know job applications can be time-consuming and your time is important to us. That is why no cover letter is required in your application, making the process quick and easy.
About Belron Canada
Walk into any of our Service Centres across 30 countries and you will feel the difference. People light up when you enter a room and will want to get to know you. We share ideas, take every opportunity to laugh, and cheer each other on - see it for yourself.
At Belron Canada, you will never wonder how you can make a difference again. We come together to support local charities that are important to us through our From Us, To You program and actively participate in Spirit of Belron, Belron International’s annual triathlon.
Recognize any of our brands like Speedy Glass, Broco Glass, Apple Auto Glass, and Vanfax across Canada and you will know that these are places where you can excel.
You can be a part of a community. You can make a difference. You can bring out your best.
We welcome all applicants for this position and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations during the recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know if you require accommodations as a result of disability to ensure your fair and equitable participation throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.